CHANGE INTO PASSIVE VOICE

1.I had read the novel :
The novel had been read by me
2.I could not wait to watch the movie :
The movie could not be waited to be watched by me
3.I found out that teh cat of Dilan 1991 :
The cast of Dilan 1991 are found out by me
4.I wouldn't miss this chance to meet my idol, Iqbaal :
This chance wouldn't be missed by me to meet my idol, Iqbaal
5.Mostly teenagers, attanded the event:
The event is attanded by mostly teenagers
6.My friends and I tool the seats at the front row : The seats at the front row was took by us
7.We kept enthusiastic to meet our idols :
Kept enthusiastic to meet our idol by us

8.All of us cheered this name :
This name is cheered by all of us
9.I could meet my idol :
My idol could be meet by me
10.The cast described the movie briefly :
The movie was described briefly by the cast

11.I raised my hand :
My hand is raised by me
12. He developed his character as Dilan :
His character as Dilan is developed by him

Comments

Popular Posts